Hip-Hop Challenge (instr.) Hip-Hop Challenge (instr.)

Very nice.

I like how you mixed the violin with the other stuff. very nice. It could possibly be a fight song, or mabye a training song, like getting ready for a fight.

Crueltool responds:

Always keep the defense track)) Nice tempo
ThanX man!

8-Bit Stimulant 8-Bit Stimulant

very video-gamey

Very good sound for a video game, but i have a question about 0:48-0:50. Its kind of confusing and unnecessary. Please Explain.

PixlCrushr responds:

I added 2 bits of scream vocals because I have a dumb sense of humor. Thanks for posting. ^_^

Shoot Up For The Skies (inst.) Shoot Up For The Skies (inst.)

just random anonymous people's opinions...

This is just snob appeal. they think they are so high up and they don't know what the author's (you) style is.

Just another love theme Just another love theme

very relaxing...

This is a good song. It is very relaxing and soothing. This would go great to a sad movie, (no offense). Great melody too.

Vertlain responds:

Sad, depressing music is generally what I do best ;p I'm glad you like it

Paralleling The Universe Paralleling The Universe

Cool song..

I think you could have done a little more with the area 1:47- 3:14. But over all its a great song. Perfect for a party.

wallysparks69 responds:

thanks, ill see what i can do with those parts

JBI - A hero's Journey JBI - A hero's Journey

"SO FREAKEN AWSOME..."

This song broke my head phones... BECAUSE IT WAS SO FREAKEN AWESOME! Actually they broke because i was listening to this song for the 9th time on high volume. It would be helpful if you could explain the storyline a bit more. This is one of the best songs i have heard on here. When i rated your song as a 5 it gave it -0.0000020 because all the other people rated it as a five too. This is my new favorite song. I cant wait for any other songs you might make. Good job! :)

new era intro pt. 1 new era intro pt. 1

I hope so..

This kinda gave me a headache with all the looping and the high pitched noise getting higher and higher. I hope the full song is better.

Adventurers Theme Adventurers Theme

Awsome

I liked the Arabian feel to it. It really is an Adventurers theme.

Rathaloskid responds:

It's what i was aiming for. Thanks

The World is My Play The World is My Play

Cool

It sounds like someone is sneaking into a castle or something. Cant wait for the series if you are going to post it on NG. Good Job!

A Midnight Melody A Midnight Melody

Nice!

A little to upbeat and fast to sleep to (maybe at the end) but it would be awesome for a party. Overall I love it! :)